Re-Opening for Outdoor Services on January 23, 2022
We are re-opening for outdoor services in person on Sunday, January 23rd.
We know that being in person is a very important aspect of our fellowship, and we are ready to re-open safely in our amphitheater, with a few conditions required because of the Delta/Omicron variant.
1. Everyone 5 years or older who comes on-site must show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19.
2. Masks are required for everyone over 2 years of age. Masks must be made of paper or cloth and cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly on your face at all times.
3. Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between members of different households.
4. For now, no food or beverage will be served for coffee hour. We encourage you to stay and socialize after service with masks and social distancing protocols in mind.
5. Religious Education Classes will also be held outdoors with masks. Parents please note that children must be registered prior to attending an RE program and snacks will not be allowed at this time.
The intent is for services to be outdoors as much as possible, so please dress accordingly. In the case of rain or inclement weather, only those involved in the service will be in Founder’s Hall. For everyone else, services would be virtual, and the congregation will be notified by email and/or text at least one hour before the start of service with a link to join the service from the comfort of home.
Your 2021-2022 Board of Directors:
Liora Kian-Gutierrez (President)
Brenda Post (Vice President)
Posted by Brenda Post