Become Part of Our Family
Bring your passion and desire to see change. Be prepared to exercise your mind and open your heart. Together we can do the most good.
Whether you sing in our choir, discuss world events in our discussion groups, or join one of our spiritual groups, UUFSD offers you a broad range of opportunities to follow your own spiritual and intellectual paths.
- Spiritual Life
- Community & Fellowship
- Buddhist Sangha & Mindfulness Meditation
- Book Clubs
- Camp-Outs & Outdoor Adventures
- Choir & Concerts
- Social Justice & Human Rights
Explore our programs and consider what appeals to you and what motivates you to become more involved in these groups.
To learn more about events and activities at the fellowship, contact the office at email@example.com. Get up to date information, including when the next meeting or event is being held. Attend. Then reflect on how the focus of this group matches your aspirations. If it does, stick with it for awhile. If not, try something else. In the meantime, you are meeting that many more people who will allow you to feel more at home at UUFSD. We want you to thrive here, with us. Explore, Engage. Enjoy!
We also invite you to:
- Read about the groups and programs on this website, and use the calendar and newsletter updates on what is happening at UUFSD. Again, consider what appeals to you, and simply show up at the next meeting or event. Our office administrator can help you with questions about logistics and meeting details, and just about everything else. Reach out. She is very friendly and loves to help.
- Read our weekly Newsletter and the Announcements in the Sunday morning Order of Service. These printed announcements provide you with the most updated knowledge of what is happening at UUFSD. (They also list service opportunities, which are an excellent way to get involved!)
- Contact our Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org (858-755-9225) to ask questions and learn more. They welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and explore with you how you might link with one of the committees or activities that speaks to you. Or share your vision for what doesn’t yet exist at UUFSD, and tell us how you’re ready to make it happen, with a little help from the rest of us. That’s how we added a daytime book club, our new parenting Willage, the Senior Group and more! Our fellowship reflects our membership, which is ever growing, learning and loving.
Spend a Sunday under the blue sky and umbrellas. We welcome you.
There are many ways to participate at UUFSD. From giving of your time by participating in our social justice, social, community life, and spiritual groups.
Posted by Communications Committee