New Guidelines for Use of UUFSD Space
As of April 19, 2021, UUFSD will begin allowing small group meetings on the UUFSD campus for Fellowship groups (no outside groups) with the following guidelines:
1. The available meeting spaces are the library, the core area, and the amphitheater. Each area will have hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and disposable face coverings available.
2. Follow the sanitation rules posted in the bathrooms (completely wiping down the counters, faucets, etc. after use).
3. Groups must make a reservation with Tracey (858-755-9225 or email@example.com) before accessing the space. Only one group will be allowed in each area at any given time.
4. Reservations will be granted with the following requirements. Each group will have an identified point-of-contact who is responsible for ensuring that these guidelines are met.
• All attendees must wear face coverings.
• Groups must wipe off all surfaces after they finish their meetings, and leave the space in clean, sanitary condition
• The group leader must keep a list of everyone who attends their gathering. If anyone in attendance should develop COVID symptoms or test positive for COVID, the leader must immediately notify the UUFSD Office and everyone who was in attendance.
Any group not following these guidelines will lose its access privileges. Please report any problems with the spaces to the Office.
Posted by Dale Gottdank