We had a very productive day today, May 14.
Debbie H. power washed the art retaining wall in the core area removing much dirt & grime.
Debbie & Betsy added another coat of stain to the amphitheater podium.
We finished staining the remaining benches and put a coat of paint on the Fellowship Hall podium.
Debbie stained the “Love” sign.
Also, Debbie & Betsy filled up the dumpster with weeds and brush.
I will be at the site Tuesday may 19 9AM to try & chip away at the list as it presently stands:
- Sweep leaves and shovel sand as needed in the Amphitheater and Core.
- Cut brush around path lights.
- Fix faulty path light
- Replace ‘Exit’ bulbs in the Hall
- Pull weeds and trim brush along the paths, around the parking lots and at the classrooms.
- Paint white lines on amphitheater step
- Sand / stain benches and tables in core area- power wash core brick pavers WORKING ON IT – Debbie H, Jon L, Betsy & Ed
- Sand / stain Amphitheater podium
- Replace torn sandbags on the slope behind amphitheater
- Fix sprinklers/ soaker Michael Scott
- Dig out drain pit between YRUU Bldg & Parking lot
- Dig out YRUU Bldg patio
- Paint front steps
- Paint bridges
Cell : (760) 805-4636