SIGN UP - http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4eada822a6f85-uufsd1
or by email to email@example.com
Potluck Theme – SUSTAINABLE Healthy Mindful Eating – THOSE WHO BRING POTLUCK ITEMS OR VOLUNTEER EAT FREE
FUNDRAISER PRICE OF $7 for adults $3 for children and youth to raise money for committees and programs at UUFSD
Dear Members and Friends,
Our June Monthly FUN-draising Brunch is coming up – June 5th!
• Our luncheons are fund-raisers, but just as importantly, they are a very special and truly essential social activity for our UUFSD community. Please help in the spirit of community to help make our day a success! For this month, those who sign up will be given an info sheet on inspirations for SUSTAINABLE living which is healthy mindful eating for nourishing both body and environmental consciousness! Thank you for participating if you are able.
• Items are requested in the following categories – enough for 10-15 people.
Brunch Main dishes Side dishes Salads Desserts Kid Food (i.e., platter of 1/4 sandwiches) Beverages Breads
SUSTAINABLE FOOD – Best choices are fresh foods, local in-season foods, organically grown foods, lower on the food chain foods (plants preferred compared to meat, smaller fish preferred to larger fish, smaller animals preferred to larger animals); when selecting processed foods, look for products with fewer ingredients, less packaging, fresher foods preferred to those with longer shelf life
• Please consider offering to make a vegetarian/vegan main dish.
• Please tape a label to your dish with your name and the name of the dish (include contents if not obvious). If you’re willing to share your recipe, please make a card so that we can place it next to your dish (or just identify ingredients that people may be allergic to).
• If your item needs reheating, please tape specific instructions.
• If you leave an item on the counter or in the refrigerator before Sunday – please add a designation “for Fundraising Brunch on “June 5th.”
• Please be aware that some dishes will be set aside for the RE teachers and children.
Alison – Board liason for Brunches