At last! The “Great Stuff” Auction Catalog has arrived, just in time for you to identify your favorite items BEFORE the “Great Stuff Live Auction” on June 9th after the service. The members of our UUFSD community open their homes, their hearts, their kitchens, share their experiences, and sell their “great stuff” in exchange for donations to the Fellowship. This is your chance to make new friends, learn new things, go new places, fill out your social calendar, and practice the art of generosity. To make the process work smoothly, please consider the following:
- There will not be printed copies of this catalog – print your own if you need one.
- Sign up will take place the day of the Great Stuff Auction on Sunday, June 9th. (Be sure that you have your calendar available to mark down all the events you sign up for!)
- You can pay by cash, check, or credit card. The Fellowship pays a fee on credit card transactions, so checks are preferred.
- If you are not available on June 9th, you can have someone else bid for you. They must complete and submit a Purchase Sheet on your behalf.
- Please plan to pay when you complete your bidding.