Welcome! We are excited that your child will be joining us in RE this year.
Attention to the following critical guidelines will ensure a positive experience for all.
- Regular RE classes for this year officially start on 9/18/16, but families are encouraged to join in anytime throughout the year. Please visit this page for more details regarding class times and programs by grade level.
- Please click here for an RE Registration form, fill it out and email it to us at UUFSDRECommittee@gmail.com, bring it with you on Sunday, or mail to: UUFSD, P.O. Box 201, Solana Beach, CA 92075, Attn: Alison Aguilar Lopez Gutierrez McLeod
- Regular attendance makes a big difference in your child’s religious education. It helps establish friendships with other students and provides a sense of continuity along with enriching the community.
- Our RE program is a cooperative effort. Please click here for more information about R.E. volunteering and to view the options!
- The suggested contribution/RE registration fee is $40 per child per year, but all contributions, whether more or less, are gratefully accepted. For specialized programs, such as Our Whole Lives (OWL) and Coming of Age, an additional class fee may be assessed.
Making your contribution online is easy!
Just click on the “Donate” button below and pay your contribution online. The Razoo website provides a tax receipt, as your donation may be tax deductible.